In today’s world of marketing and digitization, where the emphasis has led totally on getting things converted to a digital platform and making things automated, very few people would be unaware of how websites and app development has become the basic requirement of any business. According to the observations, it’s believed that nearly all the businesses are getting things done through developing their websites and sometimes applications.
Now when it comes to the web development world, the most known name that comes to mind other than HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JS, jQuery, etc is PHP. PHP for a very long time has been promoting its name in the digitization world for developing customized, attractive and user-friendly websites. Also, the integrations of PHP like WordPress make it very easy even for a lame person to develop his/her website as per their desired customizations.
Let’s not forget the architect of this platform or let’s say the reason behind the popularity of this framework that makes it one of the most important considerations for development by the programmers. Yes, the frameworks. Here are some top PHP development frameworks that are most probably chosen by the developers for developing attractive websites.
When the topic is about the PHP framework it is impossible to neglect Laravel development, as it has been used very often by developers due to many reasons such as handling complex web applications, easy code, and enriched with additional security, also no one can forget the speed it provides as compared to other frameworks, making the framework more efficient. Over and above these, Laravel development becomes the center of attraction for developers also because of these parameters:
- Instant Hosting: Laravel offers a vast ecosystem that helps in bringing a quick hosting and deployment platform.
- User-friendly tutorials: Laravel websites provide rich and understandable tutorials for developers, making it easy for them to learn and code quickly.
- Hassle-free development: Laravel comes up with another feature called Homestead, a Vagrant box (pre-packaged development environment).
- Other key features: It is beneficial with the most important feature called strong encryption, overloading beneficiaries using dynamic methods and several out-of-the-box functionalities make it easy for developers to begin with Laravel.
Another framework that cannot remain un-noticeable when it comes to PHP frameworks is the CodeIgniter framework. CodeIgniter development becomes a considerable option for developers because of its nature i.e. lightweight, easy installation with most minimum configuration requirements. It is simple, but this does not at all mean that it is not powerful. CodeIgniter would hardly be 2MB in size and within this, it also includes the documentation. Besides these, some of the major advantages are:
- Prebuilt Modules: CodeIgniter is designed to support the development of dynamic websites with integrated prebuilt modules that help developers code strong and reusable components.
- Smooth and fast: CodeIgniter’s rich nature of working smoothly on all dedicated platforms makes it more performance-effective and also can be considered faster as compared to other frameworks.
- Lightweight & Simple: With the help of this framework, it becomes easy to develop lightweight applications that can be hosted on simple servers.
- Other features: The addition of other features like simplified security, encryption process, easy debugging and error detection, etc makes the framework an easy excellent choice for beginners.
The CakePHP framework which was almost introduced a decade ago, still is in consideration because of its systems and features that kept changing with modern touches. With every new version introduced, it kept the user base as a priority and hence is a consideration and even is used for developing modern websites and apps too. What proved to be the strawberry on the cake for this CakePHP framework was the latest versions were introduced with improved modularity and an increased ability to create additional standalone libraries. Other than these other inclusions were:
- Easy and straightforward: It is a straightforward and very easy process to learn and doesn’t consume more time and processes to install.
- Better suited for commercial apps: Because of high-end security with features such as SQL injection prevention, cross-site request forgery protection, cross-site scripting, etc CakePHP development has always been best suited for commercial businesses.
- Set of libraries: New versions of CakePHP have become more performance efficient because of many components added therein. One of the main components is support for an inbuilt set of libraries saving many lines of code and time for the programmers.
- Other features: Class inheritance, validation, and fast builds are some of the other attractive features. Also, the framework receives premium support from its parent company and has many support portals as well.
So, these were the top 3 best PHP frameworks that have enhanced with time and somewhere have maintained their popularity by releasing new features or updates in every new version. Based on the requirements it would be easy for you to select any of these PHP development frameworks for your PHP web development. Every framework is designed and updated according to its nature and keeping their design in mind. Hope this helps you to select the best suitable PHP framework as per your requirements and if your find the best PHP development service in India then Sapphire Software Solutions is the best place for you.