Image Credit: Sworkit
- The algorithm suggests exercises based on the amount of time you have (5 minutes to 45 minutes)
- A one-of-a-kind collection of free exercises for kids
- 6-week programs for beginners and professionals (weight loss, HIIT, cardio, strength, yoga, Tabata, and Pilates)
- Develop your regimen (over 800 bodyweight + small equipment exercises and 400 workouts).
- One-on-one assistance from professional trainers through the app
- Integrations with Google Fit, MyFitnessPal, and Strava
- Free to download, but exercises need an active membership.
3. My fitness pal
Where do you want to be in terms of your health or fitness? Do you wish to alter your habits, lose weight, get in better shape, get healthier, or start a new diet? You might benefit tremendously from using a fitness app like the MyFitnessPal app. The app may help you live a happier and healthier life, and you can sign up for it for free on their website.
Image Credit: My fitness pal
- The food database contains over 11 million foods, encompassing worldwide cuisines and commodities.
- Keep track of groceries by scanning barcodes (recognizes more than 4 million barcodes)
- The calorie counter estimates calories in foods, recipes, and meals automatically.
- Capability to measure macro and micronutrients, as well as water intake • The app, may be connected to over 50 applications and devices.
- Use the 350+ exercises provided or create your programs or regimens.
Lifesum is a health and fitness app that does it all. You will get the information you need to keep active, such as diet programs, food diaries, calorie counters, macro calculators, and healthy recipes.
A fitness app like Lifesum includes meal plans for various diets, including paleo, keto, fasting, and sugar-free diets.
Image Credit: Lifesum
- A diet plan and helpful hints for attaining any health goal
- Meal menus for various diet regimens
- A calorie counter and a barcode scanner for food tracking
- Calculator for macroeconomics
- Health monitor
- Work with S Health and Google Fit
Losing weight is not difficult, but keeping it off is a tough chore. Fooducate will simplify you by tracking your calories, macronutrients, and exercises.
It encourages you to consume pleasant, nutritious, and natural foods. The app assesses and suggests dishes based on the quality of the ingredients. You can also take your business online by launching a fitness app like Fooducate.
Image Credit: Fooducate:
- Tracker for nutrition and health
- Extensive food database
- Reads over 250,000 product barcodes
- Free health and diet advice from a registered dietitian
You should check out this app if you’re looking for a way to improve your immune system. The Immunity Tab of the HealthifyMe app has numerous features for monitoring actions such as hand washing, sleeping, exercising, and consuming meals.
Furthermore, it assesses immunity risk and provides easy-to-follow routines designed by leading fitness instructors and guidance on foods that boost immunity. Launch your own fitness app like HealthifyMe to earn money and educate people.
Image Credit: HealthifyMe
- Workout videos for men and women that don’t need any equipment (full-body workout, stretching exercises, breathing practices)
- Calorie tracker for quick weight reduction
- Generates a food plan and diet chart based on your BMI and health information.
- Individualized health and weight loss advice
- Compatible with pedometers
Prepare to meet one of the greatest free health applications for Android and iOS devices! The Nudge app is an online health maintenance platform connecting people with the best trainers. Personal trainers and athletes help fitness enthusiasts make radical changes in their lifestyle by changing day-to-day activities such as eating habits, weight training level, body shape, yoga, vital food items to ingest, and preparing them for life obstacles and duties. A fitness app like Nudge help individuals achieves their desired lifestyle changes.
Image Credit: Nudge
- The health-tips app is readily compatible with third-party programs like Garmin and Withings.
- For 30 days, users may see their overall performance and health statistics.
- The Nudge app is a great example of fitness and health app creation since it can measure distance, sports activities, heart rate, and a lot more.
Happify is an app that focuses on lowering stress and pushing individuals to better their mental and emotional health. As a result, a fitness app like Happify includes mental games and activities such as science, relaxation, and meditation exercises. Happify has also increased user engagement by including in-app bargains and incentives. The app now has 4.1 ratings and over 500K downloads. The app has the following features:
Image Credit: Happify
- Graphs provide insights and progress.
- Tracking your satisfaction
- A slew of games and chores
9. Sleep cycle
SleepCycle is your best choice if you’re worried about your busy lifestyle and inability to relax or feel relaxed after a night’s sleep. It not only helps you relax, but it also helps you sleep better and wake up feeling rejuvenated.
You may think of this app as your smart alarm clock since it is meant to wake you up when you are in your light sleep. A fitness app like Sleep Cycle monitors your sleep patterns from night to morning and generates a complete analysis report.