C # is a commonly utilized programming language in businesses, particularly those highly reliant on Microsoft. When you hire C# developers, make sure they have the knowledge of C# tools.
Let’s discover the famous C# development tools available for use.
The Prefix is a lightweight developer tool for .NET, Java, PHP, Node.js, Ruby, and Python that displays real-time logs, errors, and requests. It is completely free and works within your existing workstation.
• Maintains a complete history of each online request
• No need for clumsy configuration or code modifications
• Instant download; gain instant insight into your code
• Analyze logs by request
• Identify concealed exceptions
• Visualize SQL queries
• Accurately identify questionable conduct
dotTrace from JetBrains is a profiler that assists in troubleshooting performance issues and optimizing programs.
• Recognize the impact of SQL queries and HTTP requests on application performance
• Analyze profiling data on a line-by-line basis and obtain detailed performance metrics
• Acquires information on the duration of calls
• SQL queries, HTTP requests, static methods, and unit tests are all profiled.
• Utilizes Visual Studio to profile and visualize results
ANTS Performance Profiler
The ANTS Performance Profiler is a line-by-line profiling tool for.NET code, including C #.
• Visualize SQL query and HTTP request performance statistics
• Produces results on a line-by-line basis
• Compiles data on historical performance over time
• Provides insight into the long-term success of the company
The N Profiler is a quick, accurate performance profiler that offers detailed .NET performance statistics that can save you up to 90% of the optimization effort.
• Determine whether database queries or lengthy I/O operations are contributing to performance concerns.
• Organize performance metrics into a Call Tree that can be seen at the summary or detail level.
Retrace is the only developer tool that integrates application performance monitoring, logs, errors, metrics, and monitoring into a single platform to assist you in building better apps. Retrace is a cloud-based monitoring solution for production and pre-production servers that starts at around $10 per month.
• Gathers performance information at the code level
• Maintains application and server logs
• Provides analytics for applications from several sources
• Assists in tracking and monitoring errors
• Integrates seamlessly with your existing stack
• Risk-Free Trial
Visual Studio Code
The most popular code editor for C # programming is Visual Studio Code. Visual Studio Code’s C # plugin provides extensive editing capabilities and complete support for C # IntelliSense and debugging.
• Awe-inspiring auto-complete with context-sensitive recommendations
• Integrated Git for improved version control
• An extensive number of add-ons to further expand the platform’s functionality
• Compatible with Mac, Linux, and Windows
• Easily integrates with suppliers of Software Configuration Management
• It runs easily on Node JS
MonoDevelop, developed by Xamarin, shares many of the same capabilities as Visual Studio Code and enables cross-platform programming. MonoDevelop enables rapid development of desktop and online apps for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
• Conventional features such as code completion and debugging
• Includes Unity, a game engine that enables sophisticated C # development for applications like video games.
• C # code completion support
• Templates for code and code folding
• Multilingual support
Rider is a cross-platform .NET integrated development environment (IDE) part of the JetBrains family of products. The utility works well with IntelliJ and ReSharper.
• Seamlessly integrates with other JetBrains products.
• Over 2000 code checks
• Hundreds of operations and refactorings in the context
• Unity game engine support
• Compatibility with both the.NET Framework and.NET Core
• Enables the developer to divide the editor horizontally or vertically
• Compatibility with Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms
Cake is a C # implementation of the open-source Make build automation tool. In addition to code compilation, Cake uses a C# DSL to move files and directories, compress data, and create NuGet packages.
• Compatible with Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux
• Designed to function similarly to other CI systems
• MSBuild, xUnit, MSTest, NUnit, NuGet, ILMerge, WiX, and SignTool are all supported build tools.
• Extremely extensible
Microsoft introduced MSBuild in 2008. Although not included in the Visual Studio platform, it is a useful addition to your C # development toolset for specific use scenarios, such as developing code projects independently of a solution.
• Because it originated with Microsoft, it was extensively adopted by a large number of Microsoft shops.
• Microsoft has integrated it inside Visual Studio to prevent it from being orphaned.
• Create numerous projects and setups for a variety of platforms
• Develop for Windows 32-bit, x86-bit, x64-bit, or any CPU platform
FinalBuilder is a fantastic commercial building automation solution. FinalBuilder eliminates the need for you to change XML or develop scripts to automate your building process.
• Facilitates development by offering visual debugging.
• Defines and debugs your build scripts visually.
• Utilizes the Windows scheduler to schedule scripts
• Integrates with Continua Continuous Integration, Jenkins, or any other continuous integration server
SemanticMerge comprehends your code and intends to manage it after it has been moved or updated, making it a useful tool for team collaboration.
• Facilitates cooperation and a dispersed development approach
• Begin with a structural merging and progress to a more precise text-based merge when problems arise.
• Mergers based on structure rather than geography
• Addresses language-specific inconsistencies
• It prevents automated mergers from being recognized wrongly
• Maintains a more readable code and is aware of changes
ReSharper from JetBrains is a Visual Studio plugin for .NET developers that allow for on-the-fly code quality analysis, error elimination, and safe codebase changes.
• Performs real-time code analysis
• Error corrections are made quickly
• Assists in the restructuring of complicated codes
• Numerous code-editing assistants
OzCode is a Visual Studio plugin for C# that includes strong debugging capabilities, allowing you to focus on development rather than troubleshooting.
• Easily locate and resolve problems directly inside Visual Studio
• Excellent compatibility with ReSharper
• Using Magic Glance deciphers complicated phrases.
• Extensive search, reveal, and comparison capabilities.
All of the C # tools listed above have been tried and evaluated by many developers.
What matters is that you select a tool in which you can place your confidence and rely on developing a solid application. To guarantee your application runs smoothly, you’ll need a dependable Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tool that may assist you in writing better code and deploying apps with fewer mishaps. Try Prefix’s code profiler and be astonished at how it may help you strengthen the code you write and the apps you create!
You Can Hire C# Developers on a full-time, contract-to-appoint basis, part-time or hourly basis as per your custom website software development requirements.